We take the health and safety of our employees, contractors, vendors and customers seriously and in light of recent events are taking the following steps to help reduce the impact:
- Remote work will be encouraged for all employees, contractors and sub-contractors.
- All employees, contractors and sub-contractors will be granted the flexibility to adjust their work schedules including taking temporary leave of absence.
- Vendors and other service providers may be granted additional flexibility in terms of delivery schedules and adjusted scope of work for contracted services.
- Any face-to-face meetings or conferences will be rescheduled, taken online or cancelled.
- We will evaluate slowing or temporarily pausing all non-essential system changes such as regularly scheduled feature enhancements and upgrades.
- If the event of extreme economic hardship, some customers may be granted temporary contractual concessions that support them in enabling their continued operations.
These steps are designed to assist all our stakeholders as they navigate the health crisis and consequent economic discuss that may be expected. We can get through this by staying strong – together.
The GoCodes Team
*This statement is subject to update/change as the situation evolves.